The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a patented control loop on the back of the harness which tightens gently around your dog’s chest to discourage pulling behavior and makes walking your dog an easy, more enjoyable experience for both of you. It also features a structural connection ring on the front of the harness. Connecting to this ring is optional, but recommended, as it allows you to attach to the front and back of the harness simultaneously. Used this way, you are able to control pulling, as well as redirecting your dog’s attention back to you for training and treats.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness features a Swiss velvet-lined chest strap to help prevent rubbing and chafing behind the front legs. The stainless steel hardware used on the harness will never rust or corrode and the nylon webbing has been tested to pull up to 3800 lbs. It will not break or fray, no matter how hard your dog pulls.
This harness is a “Jelly Bean” style, meaning every strap is a different color, Training Leash (if selected) will match the colors in the harness. Euro Leash (if selected) is all one color. We are not able to customize the straps on the harness, each one is different.
The Freedom No-Pull Harness is designed to fit any dog from 40 lbs all the way up to 250+ lbs.
It comes in two widths:
1” for larger dogs over 40 lbs – Boxers, Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, Greyhounds, German Shepherds, Basset Hounds, Pit Bulls, Great Danes, etc.
To measure your dog for the harness use a soft measuring tape (or a piece of string) and measure all the way around the largest part of your dog’s chest. Choose the SMALLEST size that fits within that measurement.
Multiple Leash Attachment Options!
The training leash is designed to use in correlation with the Freedom No-Pull Harness and provides additional control points. This allows the weight to be evenly distributed. It has a permanently attached “floating” handle which allows the leash to be used in multiple configurations.
- Connect to the front and the back of the harness simultaneously
- Connect to just the front or the back of the harness
- Connect to the harness and a collar at the same time.
When connected to two attachment points, the training leash is 3′ long including the floating handle and 4′ long when attached to a single point. As the name suggests, this shorter leash is especially useful for training.
The Euro leash is just like the training leash but is 6′ long when connected to both attachments and 8′ long when connected to a single point. Also, the handle on the Euro leash is removable and can be used separately.
- 8″ Traffic handle all by itself
- Fold leash in half. Clip one end of leash to your dog’s collar or harness and the other end to the stationary ring. Clip the Traffic Handle to the floating ring. This makes a 4′ lead.
- To create a 2 foot leash, continue from step two, slide the floating O-ring towards you and reconnect it to the bolt snap that is connected to your dog’s collar.
- Place lead around shoulder/back and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands free lead.
- Place lead around waist and clip (1) end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands free lead.
- To keep your dog close and safe while sitting stationary with him/her, simply attach leash to your dog and wrap the handle end of leash around a pole, fence post, railing or small tree and attach both snaps in the handle to the floating o-ring. (use this method only while remaining with your dog)
The nylon leash is a standard 4′ or 6′ leash with one connection